After buying my first GoPro some years ago, I went straight filming a bunch of stuff with friends. Unfortunately, watching back my videos was very disappointing: my videos looked trash compared to the Official launch video.
If you feel the same, I hope this little guide will help you.
I have used almost every GoPro since Hero 1. Mostly filming action sports. I have shot and edited for brands like Oakley, Faction, Monster, and Redbull.
Let me tell you, GoPro is a very capable camera and you can shoot absolute beauty with it. You just have to know how to use them properly.
I have done my best to teach you everything I know that will help you get the best quality possible out of your GoPro. All the tips I learned along the way, in the most simplified and elegant way I can.
BASIC Version: Video settings guide (17 pages )
- What are the best settings for your GoPro cameras (protune).
- How to get cinematic motion blur with your GoPro.
- What are the best memory cards for your GoPro.
- How to film in snowy conditions.
- How to film underwater.
- How to avoid water drops on the lens of your camera.
- What aspect ratio to use (16:9 vs 4:3).
- And many other tips including hypersmooth in low light, getting rid of the jittery effect, and vertical shooting for social media.
COMPLETE Version: Video Settings & Editing Secrets Guide (41 pages + videos)
Basic Version, plus the following :
- How I made $3000+ with my GoPro
- How to organize files
- How to correct the lens of GoPro (incl. video)
- How to maximize the use of 4:3 or 8:7 (incl. video)
- Sequence settings
- Best export settings
- My "two-exports workflow" for maximum social media quality
- Social media guide
- Explanation of the color grading tools (and how to create your own LUT)
- How I color grade my footage (incl. video)
PREMIUM Version: Complete guide + GoPro cinematic LUTs collection
To view more about the LUTs you will get: https://kekous.gumroad.com/l/goproluts
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Basic version is for everyone owning a GoPro, from complete beginners to advanced users.
COMPLETE version are more toward people that know the basics of editing and want to take their GoPro Footage to the next level. If you have never heard of Premiere Pro or Final Cut, this is probably not your ideal choice.
WILL THERE BE UPDATES?
Yes! I will update the guide frequently as new GoPros are released and I learn new tricks.
Any update that comes after you bought the guide will be sent to you free of charge.
No, unfortunately with digital products like this one, they can’t be returned and therefore I can’t provide a refund either.
Just click "I want this".
Discount (Code and Power Parity) will be added at the next step, don't worry.
THANK YOU, I appreciate you!